2-3 lbs. red potatoes, peeled and cut into about 2″ pieces (I don’t peel mine)
5-6 cups baby carrots (can use more or less)
4-8 garlic cloves (I use 1 tsp. powdered garlic)
1/3 cup olive oil (you can use more or less)
2 Tbsp coarse salt (I use slightly less)
fresh ground pepper
- Dry the veggies well with a paper towel and place in a large bowl.
- Prepare a large non-stick baking sheet, you can line with foil and spray the foil liberally with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, chopped garlic, coarse salt and black pepper; mix well to combine.
- Pour over the veggies and toss to coat with a wooden spoon or clean hands.
- Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roast in oven for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender, tossing occasionally with a spatula (might take more or less time depending on the size of potatoes). I find it usually takes longer in my oven.Recipe (slightly adapted) from:genius kitchen