2 cups Flour
1 cup Rolled Oats
¾ cup Sugar
1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Salt
2 tsp Cinnamon
1 cup Milk
½ cup Butter, melted
2 Apples, grated
1 cup Cranberries, chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix until well incorporated.
3. In a medium size bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, butter and grated apples. Stir, until evenly coated.
4. Pour egg, milk and apple mixture into the bowl with dry ingredients. Stir for about a minute, until mixture is well combined.
5. Add chopped cranberries and stir a little more, just enough to incorporate.
6. Spoon batter into lined muffin pan, filling to the top.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Let cool on wire rack.
Recipe found on http://celebbabylaundry.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Cranberry-Apple-Oatmeal-Muffins-4.jpg