- 2 1/2 cups crushed Oreos
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar (I omitted this ingredient)
- 1/4-1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/4-1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Hot Fudge Sauce:
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Combine 2 cups Oreos with margarine and sugar.
Press into 9×13 pan.
Freeze 15 minutes.
Spread layer of each ice cream on top and freeze for 3 hours.
Combine first 4 hot fudge sauce ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil for 8 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Cool to room temperature.
Spoon sauce on ice cream and freeze until firm.
Spread Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with Oreo crumbs.
Freeze 3 hours.
Recipe from http://www.relativetaste.net